This is ADC 0809 Pin Configuration – Part 4 explanation. There are many ways to perform Analog to Digital conversion process depends on the speed and accuracy of conversion is needed. These methods range from slow and low to very fast and relatively expensive.
ADC type most widely used are:
- Closed-loop system: single and counter slope, double slope, sequential approach
- Open-loop system: voltage to frequency, the voltage pulse width, simultaneous conversion.
Obtaining data from the ADC component 0809 is the appointment of a single monolithic CMOS 8-bit resolution.
The configuration of the IC ADC0809 has been optimized by several manufacturers are renowned as some of the techniques in terms of vision from the conversion of A / D more. AD 0809 offering high-speed, low temperature dependence, the length of time limits the precision and repetitive, and require less power.
IC AD 0809 compatible enough to be be associated with a microprocessor system. This chip is the ADC by using a system approach to sequential (successive approximation), which has a resolution of 8 bits.
- Easy interface to all microprocessors
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC or analog span adjusted voltage reference
- No zero or full-scale adjust required
- 8-channel multiplexer with address logic
- 0V to 5V input range with single 5V power supply
- Outputs meet TTL voltage level specifications
- Standard hermetic or molded 28-pin DIP package
- 28-pin molded chip carrier package
- ADC0808 equivalent to MM74C949
- ADC0809 equivalent to MM74C949-1
- Resolution 8 Bits
- Total Unadjusted Error ±1⁄2 LSB and ±1 LSB
- Single Supply 5 VDC
- Low Power 15 mW
- Conversion Time 100 μs
Source : National Semiconductor
- adc0809 pin diagram (190)
- adc0809 pin description (127)
- adc0809 pin configuration (92)
- adc0809 (91)
- ADC 0809 (82)
- ic 0809 (79)
- ic adc 0809 (77)
- pin diagram of adc0809 (46)
- adc 809 (44)
- 0809 adc (31)
- adc0808 pin diagram (29)
- IC ADC0809 (29)
- ADC0808 pin configuration (28)
- Pin diagram of 0809 (26)
- adc 0809 pin diagram (23)