This is 555 IC Timer Pin Configuration, The function of IC555 to generate the clock signal or the signal box. How our creativity to assemble, the function IC 555 can be used for multiple functions such as digital clock for clock, decoration using LED lights, turn on the 7-segment with astable circuit, metronome in the music industry, a timer counter, or with more tweaking longer able to provide a PWM (pulse width modulation) which regulates the frequency of the high logic signal to set the desired duty cycle.
Of course, in making a circuit in order to function properly it would be helpful to understand the function of each pin of the IC 555.
IC 555 pin functions are as follows:
- Pin 1 (Ground). Is the reference point for all signal and voltage on circuit 555, both series intenal and external circuit.
- Pin 2 (Trigger). To make the output high, this occurs when the trigger pin voltage level from High to <1 / 3 Vcc
- Pin 3 (Output). Output has two conditions, High and Low
- Pin 4 (Reset). When low, pin 4 will be reset. At reset, the output will be low. In order to work, pin 4 must be High.
- Pin 5 (Control Voltage). If the rated voltage, then the threshold voltage level will change from 2 / 3 Vcc to V5. Trigger voltage level will change from 2 / 3 Vcc to V5
- Pin 6 (Threshold). To make the output Low, occurred at Low voltage from pin 6 to> 1 / 3 Vcc
- Pin 7 (Discharge). Low output, pin 7 will be low impedance. High output, pin 8 will be high impedance.
- Pin 8 (Vcc). This pin for receiving a DC supply voltage provided. Will usually work if given voltage 5-12V (maximum 18 V).
- ic 555 (183)
- skema efek gitar sederhana (51)
- smoke detector using ic 555 (37)
- smoke alarm using ic 555 (25)
- ic 555 circuit (14)
- ic 555 timer pin diagram (13)
- gambar rangkaian bel (12)
- Pin Configuration of IC 555 (11)
- layout pcb sirine polisi (11)
- 555 configuration (9)
- pin configuration of ic 4047 (6)
- ic 555 pin configuration (6)
- ic configuration pin (5)
- 555 ic pin configuration (5)
- what is function of ne555 in fire alarm circuit (5)