>LDR> Relay> Switch Activated Sensor – electrokit.se
ElectroSuite.com – LDR Relay Switch Activated Sensor. The circuit depends on a light sensitive device called a LDR, light dependent resistor, as already described above.
LDR Relay Switch Activated Sensor
The resistance of the LDR depends on the amount of light falling on it. The snake-like track on the face of the LDR is a cadmium sulphide (CdS) film.
- 1x – 1K resistor brown black red R1
- 1x – 2K2 resistor red red red R2
- 1x – 1N4004 diode
- 1x – 100K trimpot (104)
- 2x – BC338 transistor
- 1x – 5mm red LED
- 1x – 3mm LDR
- 1x – 12V Relay
- 1x – DPDT PCB-mounted switch
- 1x – 3 pole terminal block
- 1x – 2 pole terminal block
- 1x – Kit 79A PCB